Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

It wasn't normal..n it turned out real good



Hi there, not talking to you, but about u...

The other day you emailed me, way before your bday..maybe on 2nd. I was surprised to see ur email and the first thing i checked lookin at my inbox is the calendar. It wasn’t 12th yet. But you know, other than that, i felt nothing. No happy dance, no jitters. Nothing.
I think its finally taken care of. N you’ve become boring. :P

Now lets talk about my bday. For the first time in history, there was no cake cutting. Not at home, not at office, not even with my friends. My brother sms’d me happy bday and sis didn’t even bother to wish anyway. The above that didn’t happen are just formalities, standard procedures which even when did happen didn’t bring me any particular happiness, with friends its generally followed by dinner where they take the liberty to do one thing that I HATE from the bottom of my heart and eat non veg sitting beside me. Have some shame and for once consider what i like and what i don’t at least on my bday. So dinners have always been suffocating. But i do value wishes, alot of ppl called, sum regular ones didn’t and one wasn’t answered, poor rohit :P..sorry dude :P. Office n home is ok..no complaints as such. So Its 17th aug today, n i don’t even remember what happend that day except that inspite of all, this bday was the only one i felt at peace. I can very well say it was a good, peaceful bday J
Ooh NOW i remember, it was a good day in office. Suvarna arranged for a beautiful chocolate basket and placed it on my desk with a rose bouquet and schezwan croissant that i sometimes literally crave to eat :D and the whole day at office was light, cheerful. Thumbs up indeed :D
Next day, my thoughtful friend supria, pitying me or what. I don’t think she pitied me cuz she had made plans on my bday which i didn’t commit to so it was postponed to next day. Went with her office friends vinod,rashmi etc etc. Spent good enough time at marine drive: sat and talked casually, took a walk and then dinner at pizza by the bay. Stayed over at mayank’s  and played dumb charades the whole nite till 7 and woke up at 10 and came back home. Good time. J Thanks supriya.
And guess what, surpiya had arranged for a cake for me and since outside food is not allowed in pizza by the bay, they kept it with the manager and forgot to collect. So no cake cutting even on the other day! :P It just wasn’t meant to be *_* And i’ve turned 27

This yr, for the first time i felt good about it, becuz for the first time i felt I've grown...n growing...for good. So it was indeed a special bday.. personally.

And today, on 30th nov, i stumbled upon this :)
"Embrace aging. It’s very simple. As you grow, you learn more. If you stayed at twenty-two, you’d always be as ignorant as you were at twenty-two. Aging is not just decay, you know. It’s growth. It’s more than the negative that you’re going to die, it’s also the positive that you understand you’re going to die, and that you live a better life because of it."

— Mitch Albom (Tuesdays With Morrie)

____________________xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_______xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_______________________

Today again i woke up with an unsettling feeling of how time is running and im not where i’m meant to be. Like i once memorised, the power of my subconscious mind, shows me my true place in life. Its not showing, its just saying This Is Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment