Search This Blog

Monday, November 25, 2013

That day :D

Hmm, just stopped by to record this, since its kinda important, not really the date but the act more or less

19th Nov, 2013, for the first time in history, i said sorry to my mom.

I know its not a big deal for others, but it took me alot to do this, 'over expressive' that i m with my folks :P I decided the very next morning i woke up, that yes im gonna apologize, so as soon i came back home, i was looking for opp to say it...but damn, either dad was there or someone in the proximity, i'd just look at her, i dunno what i was tryin to see..temper? her mood? or maybe just in case i dont go vocal about it, i looked at her n said sorry quiet alot of times in my head...at last when it was time for her to shoo me outta the room i grabbed this opp before i cud contemplate further n daddadaa i said it, immediately covering it by warning her not discuss my stuff with my sis :P and she didn't say a word! Maybe becuz she was shocked n i also know that she hung on 'that part', that was meant to be :D

Why: as usual had a big fight over something so stupid, infact after the stupidity was over, she went n complained to my sis, who has ALOT to say about anything n everything. N more often than not, she has to talk gibberish n negative. Chahe woh involved ho na ho, chahe uska isse lena dena na ho chahe she doesn't even care! but she has to comment n not just da da da da da n finish, but has to add so much more to even what mom had to say...i lost it man. But i don't think i was sorry for what followed, i said sorry for banging the door ..i still feel bad, it was pathetic :( sorry :(( sorry sorry sorry...i dunno why do i continue behaving like this, i try to control..n maintain my cool, but u guys r so ...phbt. Im tryin to change, mellow it down, but im sorry for i did..really :(

And thanks to sid, because of him i had the courage to do this, to 'walk the talk'. Thank you, for influencing me in ways you wouldn't know... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment