Search This Blog

Friday, December 13, 2013

Buses dnt wait here. I have to find him, ask arnd maybe. What if he's dead n what if he's nt.

His bag fell, I didn't call. I assumed it was empty. I saw other man noticing it and found solace in knowing that he didn't care either. What it takes to just do things. Doesn't demand much to stand for what gives meaning to life. Spiritually high? Without having the courage to voice your opinion. I dnt think so. It was a gud bday, dnt ruin it. U can't be ashamed of what u r, becus of someone holds you in high regard and you do not feel worthy of it...guess what u r! N you don't need anybody's validation for that. Reality check man.Pls do the things that u got to do. Be in the moment. One step at a time. Doesn't look like a big deal then. Dnt be afraid. U've done it n u can do it.

Hmmm bolt dead. N no crying for me.
 
It still slips out and i don't even attempt to hide .For all i know, i do not care for these emotions. Just emos, no action.

1 comment:

  1. i don't rmmbr when was the last time i jumped outta joy...literally, like i did today..n i didn't care wat ppl thot cuz i saw him...as usual the black guy...n then 'his' blackie n mr. brown came after me...n as usual i had my big bag in front of me..so while im managing them, i saw black guy barking at someone n i saw a petite unclean white dog..his tail and alil portion attached to it:P...n i was alil suprised to see this new dog..i bent alil to look past my bag n he stretched right up and i saw him..i freaking saw him n i yelled WTF! YES!....words cudn't fill the moment i was smilin like n idiot n shooed away all others to spend sometime ONLY with him...he's lost weight..alot...luks very petite..can see his ribs too...he was quiet...all he wanted was me for him...he stood quiet while i talked to him...n for brief 3-4 seconds he luked right into my eyes...unaware...happy to be with me...sad by his condition...he's shrunk...but by god...im so relieved...THANK GOD...THANK YOU!..thanks alot :* :* pls keep him safe and healthy..thank you :*

    ReplyDelete